Our passion is to invite, equip, encourage and empower planters who will be part of a multiplication movement. Boot Camp is designed to help this happen!
SESSIONS are Friday, March 3, from 7-9 p.m. and Saturday, March 4, from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. at Country Inn & Suites Charlotte University Place. Registration and coffee is from 6-7 p.m. on Friday and 8:30-9 a.m. on Saturday. Childcare will not be provided at this event. Lunch on Saturday is on your own.
REGISTRATION – Planting churches makes you a VIP with us! So please register on this page so we can be ready for you and all who attend. There is no set registration cost but donations will be received at the event for those who are able to give. We count on the generosity of your church and you. We don’t want anyone to miss it because of financial concerns.
LOCATION – If you wish to stay over that Friday night, contact us to reserve a room where we are meeting at the Country Inn & Suites Charlotte University Place. The room rate is $89 plus tax on March 3-4. We have reserved a block of rooms at that rate so please let us know if you would like one. You can pay for it when you arrive.
VIDEO – Boot Camp Video This video was filmed at a past 2020 Boot Camp and will give you an idea of what you will experience at this one.
Both launching a church and then continuing through year five have some of the same but also some different issues. It’s not enough to just launch. Multiplying is the biblical way to reach the world for Jesus. This training helps you to get started but also to look at what is needed through year five, and beyond. Anyone in ministry can gain from this event. In fact, even churches beyond year five deal with the same issues. Check out these sessions.
Sessions such as:
- Multiplication! Don’t settle for adding people to your one location, send people out to minister throughout your community and to start new ministries and churches.
- Reaching those far from God. Doing more than reaching those who are already Christians.
- Launching well, for your situation in your community, and future events. No cookie cutter churches so no cookie cutter launches. Letting people know you are there no matter what your size.
- Building a team. How it’s done and who is needed.
- Finances and Generosity. Financial accountability and generosity go hand in hand.
- Utilizing Social Media. Maximizing what people are already using to connect with others even more.